For those who rent out a property, preparing tax returns and dealing with HMRC can seem a bit of a headache, but one that can be dealt with quickly and efficiently by AGA Accountants.
We have experience preparing rental accounts and tax returns for clients whose interests range from just one rental property within the UK to a portfolio of properties.
Our rental income service for landlords will:
- Minimise your tax
- Advice you on key tax reliefs available.
- Save you time. We will save you time, worry and money by handling your self assessment for you.
- Prepare Detailed tax computations and schedules
- Prepare rental accounts.
We will advise you on how to keep proper records
We ensure that proper records of your rental income are kept and tax returns filed in with UK tax laws., as even if a profit is not made, a disclosure must still be submitted to HMRC.
Our rental accounts expertise covers:
- Residential (furnished and unfurnished)
- Furnished holiday lettings.
It is important to declare your rental income or loss as HMRC are actively seeking out non-disclosure of rental income in order to recover any unpaid taxes.
To talk to us about our rental income service, please contact us to arrange a no obligations meeting.