How does it work?
AGA Accountants and Tax advisors can handle process in an efficient manner.
- Switching accountants is a simple process and involves directly involving your new accountant to request professional clearance
- Your new accountant will send an engagement letter as is required by professional accounting bodies.
- They will also request your permission to act as your agent.
- You will need to inform your old Accountant about your intention to terminate services and move to your new accountant.
- With your permission, AGA Accountants will contact your old accountant and kindly request details of your recent personal and business accounts, tax returns and payroll as appropriate.
Nothing to it! If you need guidance and advice on this let us know.
Contact us today on [email protected] or Call 0203 389 9588
- Free 20 minute consultation
- Find out more about services
- Remote Meeting
- Identify key accounting or tax is