Locums, Associates and Contractors
AGA Accountants provides a comprehensive fixed fee package for Locums, Associates and Contractors working in a variety of sectors. Services are tailored to meet your accounting and tax requirements. We will advise you on the best structure for your business and manage and remind you of all reporting deadlines.
Our services include.
- Sole trader / Limited company accounts
- Company secretarial and formations
- Business and Personal taxation
- Payroll services and auto enrolment pension processing
- VAT advice and registration
- Making Tax digital support and compliance.
- Dividend VS salary tax planning
- We aim to stay in touch with our clients, communicate fast and efficiently
- We will liase with HM Revenue and Customs on all your taxation needs and queries.
- We will aim to offer a personal service with a dedicated accountant on a 1 to 1 basis
- We will advise you on how and when to pay taxes
- We will advise you on how to save taxes and legitimate safe strategies to employ
Salaried GPs and Locum Doctors
As experienced and qualified accountants we can provide an efficient service to help Doctors prepare their Tax returns and Year end Accounts if they trade through a Limited company as well.
Accounting for Associates
We offer full advice and tailored service to associates and locums who work in the healthcare sector. Being experienced in this sector we have an intimate understanding of the nature of the work involved and expectations of the practitioner them self.
Sole Trader vs Limited
This is one of the key points to consider when being self employed. The route to take depends on a number of factors and needs to be discussed with your accountant. Individual circumstances need to be understood. This is something which Associates and Locums need to consider carefully as well.
Associates also need to consider what their long term goals are. We have often come across associates who with some financial helps have gone on to own their practices or become the principals as well. Being an associate is often seen as flexible and excising career line too with variety and choice of hours too based on what role you apply for.
We aim to be reliable, friendly and provide timely communication.
The Self assessment regime is strict and requires accurate and timely compliance. This is likely to become more rigorous in future years as HMRC is considering introducing a quarterly upload system where taxes will be accounted for on a quarterly basis!