Non Residents

Non Residents

AGA Accountants , can also help with non resident landlord tax returns. If you are a non resident then you will still have certain obligations to file a CGT return with HMRC. Our services will include:

  • Acting as your agent for HMRC purposes
  • Free meeting
  • Applying the relevant parts of the double taxation agreement as applicable
  • Fixed fees

In recent years, HMRC has tweaked the legislation and rules surrounding claims and therefore a further careful consideration is required when reviewing all qualifying R&D expenditure.

Have Any Questions?

Get In Touch Now!

Prefer to meet us face to face? Why not give us a call, we would be happy to arrange a meeting.